How can I help?
Benefits of Hypnotherapy & NLP
The hypnotic state allows a person to be more open to discussion and suggestion. It can improve the success of other treatments for many conditions.
- Hypnosis can help people change their eating behaviours and maintain a healthy weight.
- Cognitive hypnotherapy helps change unwanted thoughts and behaviours by connecting the conscious and unconscious mind.
- Hypnosis has been used to treat chronic types of pain and pain resulting from serious injury.
- Hypnosis gives your mind and body a chance to recuperate, repair and heal itself by experiencing the relaxation that it desperately needs.
- Hypnosis can help treat the psychological problem that is causing sleep disturbance, while at the same time putting the body in a deeply relaxed state helping the body and mind become rejuvenated.
I am at peace and happy following years of inner turmoil. My life has never been more fulfilled as a result and I am so excited about my future!
As well as an incredible practitioner, Amanda is an engaging and warm woman who makes you feel at ease from the moment you meet her.
Her genuine care for clients is clear and that makes her a truly special woman to work with.
Amanda is one of a kind – and I feel blessed to have her as my guide."
Amanda is authentic and a realist. I had the opportunity to be her client and it started with her giving me a task. I questioned myself if I would be able to do it, I did it and I’m glad I did it.
During my sessions she blew my small world out.
I’ve experienced breakthroughs in myself that have hindered my success and goals. I faced my deep fears and emotions, things I never wanted to face ever and she guided me through these breakthroughs effortlessly.
Thank you Mandy!"
Amanda was patient and understanding. She taught me how to put strategies into place to help me cope with my anxiety and my eating disorder. Because of her knowledge and her professionalism I am a different person today, Confident and happier. I can't thank Amanda enough."